Friday, July 14, 2006

Travelin' Through

It happens every time. I get ready to skip town, and all I can think about is the next vacation after.

This time, it's even worse. There are already two more trips after next weekend's, and one more set for holiday time in December. So I'm thinking forward to the spring.

I'm actually totally committed to seeing the Seattle friends. (And they're going to beat me up if I don't go in 2007. Because I told them I would head their way in 2006 and didn't. Because I'm a lame-ass.)

But I'm also thinking of a week or so in the SF Bay area. Spend a night in San Francisco, then head north to Sonoma (or even farther) for a few days. Rounded out with a weekend back in the city. Sounds delightful, no? A mix of nice, quiet alone time with some clubbing and drinking and hanging out at wineries.

I've got a while to decide. And months to dream about it.

2 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger Jack said...

I suppose it's similar to the "living for the weekends" problem, only on a larger and more expensive scale.

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Rob said...

That's right, buddy, I'm rollin' up my sleeves and lookin' your way.

But I do get to see you in a couple weeks ... DCDB! DCDB!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home