Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I'll Pencil You In

For some reason, I was digging through the archives of my daily calendar. (I know the reason....I just don't want to say what it was. I might puke, it's so sickly sweet.)

Yes, I'm old fashioned. I use pen and paper. Have no use for a PDA or an Outlook calendar or anything like that. Mine is portable. I can shuffle appointments around. Just about the only thing I can't do is synch it with my neighbor's.

But anyway....I came across the strangest entry. On Wednesday, July 19, I have an hour blocked off at 11:30 a.m. For important things, I'll use heavy brackets to serve as a reminder. On this particular day, I apparently had an appointment with myself. Three words are written down -- my first name three times.

I guess I'm just that important to myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home